Menu week of 3-29-09


Wow! it has been 3 weeks since my last post. I am falling behind, but I'll use the excuse that I've been busy, which is sort of true. Anyway my sister and her boyfriend came to visit Wednesday through yesterday. We visited the botanical gardens and the cleveland zoo. It was fun. I had a butterfly that was really photogenic at the botanical gardens. He kept posing for me, but refused to pose for my sister ;)

I helped out with the Kenston Science Olympiad Invitational last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I'll definitely be helping with that again next year. The weekend before, we went to the ACHA hockey tournament and watched Penn State cheat OU out of the semi finals, but its ok because they just got beat in the semis anyway.

Its feels like spring cleaning in the kitchen this week. I'm using up stuff that I've had for a bit just to get it out of my cupboards. Well, here is this week's menu:

Monday: Chicken soup; I have some frozen chicken, broth, and rice I need to use up
Tuesday: Kung Pao chicken; My mom gave me a box meal a month ago to try and I just never made it
Wednesday: leftover chicken soup
Thursday:Hamburger and Pasta salad; had a box of pasta salad ;)
Friday: Spaghetti; bought spaghetti at Sam's Club, need I say more? also bought a few sauces when they were on sale

Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts