Week of 1-25-09 Menu

Welcome. This is my first menu post. My intention is to post a new menu every Sunday for the coming week. Hopefully I will also be posting recipes and/or pictures of yummy things that I cook or that I eat somewhere. Feel free to post your menu in the comments or even share a recipe there. I hope you enjoy.

Monday: Stuffed Manicotti with garlic bread and garden salad
Tuesday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with french bread and salad
Wednesday: Beef Soft-shell Tacos with chips and salsa
Thursday: Chicken Curry with white rice and naan
Friday: Cheeseburgers and oven fries
Saturday: Baked Pork Chops with steamfresh potatoes and veggies
Sunday: Pizza, chips and cream cheese/ bean dip; unless we go somewhere to watch the game.

Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts