Week of 2-1-09 menu

Yesterday for lunch, we had Little Kahuna corned beef sandwiches from Mike Kahuna's Deli in Streetsboro. The corned beef is served on rye and has spicy mustard and swiss cheese. Mmm it is so good. They have so many tasty things that I need to try. That being said,
Monday's special is beef stroganoff.

Monday: Beef Stroganoff from Mike Kahuna's Deli
Tuesday: Crockpot Beef Roast with potatoes and carrots
Wednesday: Homemade pizza rolls & Pasta salad
Thursday: BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches
Friday: Chili
Saturday: Out of town
Sunday: Out of town

I'll be out of town from Friday evening to Monday morning. My sister is hosting a purse party on Sunday afternoon, so I'll be driving home Monday morning. Good thing there will be lots of leftovers for Jared to eat over the weekend, though I have a feeling there may be some TacoBell wrappers here when I get back.
My dad has celiac disease, so I anticipate some yummy gluten-free dishes this coming weekend. Which reminds me, I need to go to Mustard Seed Market and buy some gluten-free noodles to take to him. Maybe some gluten-free beer too ;) Superbowl tonight: pizza, chips and salsa, and cream cheese/ refried beans dip.

Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts