Menu week of 6-8-09

This week I'm going to try making my own hummus. We'll see how it turns out. I am going to try to eat a little more healthy from now on. We are thinking about going to the beach in August and I am definitely not in swimsuit shape. So, the plan is to eat better food, frequent the gym more (since I am paying for my membership), and have healthy snacks between meals to keep my metabolism going, oh and just eat less in general. I always over eat. I eat until I am stuffed and thats not really good if you would like to lose a little weight. So, hopefully here is to a healthier summer.

Monday: Chicken basil feta pizza

Tuesday: Hummus and pita chips

Wednesday: lemon pepper chicken salad

Thursday: Baked chicken and veggies

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: I'll be in Put-In-Bay all weekend for a girls weekend. My friend Emily invited me to come along, and no boys aloud; sorry Jared ;)

It looks like a very chickeny week, but I plan to buy the 5 pack of individually wrapped chicken breasts, so rather than freeze the ones I wouldn't normally use and find them in the freezer a year later, I decided I would use them all this week.

Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts