Weekly Menu 2/28/22

​Hey there! I’m feeling more myself this week and I’m ready to get back to cooking. We have a birthday boy this coming weekend! That means lots of takeout and family visiting! My sister, her husband and kids, and my dad will be here and we are hosting a birthday party at the climbing gym after a morning of basketball (and pancakes and Panda Express per the birthday boy). 

Saturday, I was a little extra with dinner, as I tend to do. I made butter chicken, shahi paneer masala, homemade naan, samosas, and rice. We had leftovers for dinner Sunday. Tonight, I still had a half block of paneer, so I used it in a summer pack of butter chicken sauce. Very good. 


Monday: Paneer cooked in butter chicken sauce with green beans and carrots

Tuesday: Pesto Chicken and Orzo with artichoke hearts and olives

Wednesday: Lemon Tahini Chicken and Green Beans

Thursday: Homemade Pizza

Friday: Thai Takeout (per my sister’s request)

Saturday: B-day boy wants b-dubs chicken wings

Sunday: TBD


My birthday is a week from today. Looking forward to more good takeout. 

Have a delicious week!


Saturday dinner

Comments

Popular Posts