Weekly Menu 2/7/22

​Hey there! It’s Tuesday and I’m just now making my menu for the week. The weekend was full of travel and finally getting to celebrate Christmas with some of my family. We had all of the hometown staples while visiting, so it was a delicious weekend, to say the least. 

We got home Sunday evening, unpacked everything, and basically crashed. We had sandwiches for dinner Sunday and I cobbled together a pretty tasty chili for Monday night. I’m still exhausted from the weekend, but I had to plan meals for the week and go shopping this morning after the kids went to school. So, here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Ground pork and bacon chili

Tuesday: Pizza orzo

Wednesday: Mini Tacos (did you know Ortega makes mini taco shells?! In an 18 pack!!!)

Thursday: Butter chicken with rice and homemade naan

Friday: Delivery Pizza (We love Romeo’s)

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Super Bowl! Miso steak bites, chips and dip



We stayed in the cutest Airbnb this weekend. My kids loved the bathroom art. 

pooping on people

Have a delicious week!


Comments

Popular Posts