Weekly Menu 3/28/22

 Hey there! Spring break is winding down and we are in slug-mode today. We spent 17 hours in a car Saturday, driving home from Gulf Shores, Alabama. We had a really fun week sitting on a beach, visiting a fort and aquarium, riding a ferry, eating a ton of great food, and drinking all the Topo-Chico Ranch Water. I'll share all that later in the week so you can see all the great food we made. (Plus side of vacationing with your bestie who is also an amazing cook!)

This week, we get back into the thick of it! Lots to do around the house and at school (that PTA-life, am I right?!) And, I realized this morning that there are only 78 days until the baby is a 5 year old! What?!

So, here is the plan for the week:

Monday: Thai Basil Beef Bowls with coconut rice

Tuesday: Falafel naan-wiches

Wednesday: Naan Pizza

Thursday: Roasted Chickpea & Veggie Hummus bowls

Friday: Pizza Takeout night!

Saturday/Sunday: TBD


Did you notice I never plan food for the weekend? Haha! I usually don't know what we will be up to so we sort of play it by ear. Sometimes we get takeout or go somewhere, and sometimes we cobble together stuff from what we have at home.

And that is all for today. Leave a comment and let me know what you're having this week. I'll leave you with a picture from Fort Morgan.


Have a delicious week!



Comments

Popular Posts