Weekly Menu 4/18/22

 Hello again! Thanks for coming back each week to see what is on the menu. I'd love for you to share your menu in the comments. It lets me, and everyone else, see what you guys are making too. It also gives me ideas for future meals too.

Last week, I finally made the garlic honey chicken that was a holdover from the previous week. It was pretty good. I'd maybe add a little more garlic and salt next time. (pictured below)

I hope everyone was able to enjoy a nice long weekend. It was cold here and even snowed a little on Easter morning. Brrr! We are wrapping up our 4 day weekend with rain and temps in the mid 30s. It's making me look forward to summer.
Speaking of summer, I can't believe there's only 5 weeks of school left. I spent the morning updating our shared google calendar with the various sports the boys are signed up for. Our city is finishing installing new sand volleyball courts, so the boys signed up to play parks & rec volleyball. in July.

Ok, you aren't here for the life story (or maybe you are?). But, I know you're always here for the food. Here's the menu for this week:

Monday: Meat Lasagna and salad
Tuesday: Leftover Lasagna and salad
Wednesday: Malaysian Red Curry with chicken, snap peas, and potato
Thursday: Pad Thai with chicken
Friday: Delivery Pizza (Romeo's!)
Satursday/Sunday: TBD, maybe lentil soup?

Ok, that's all for today. Lots to do: plants to pot, plants to start propagating, plant research to do (more on that later...!), art projects to plan. I got a shipment of plant cuttings from my sister this morning and I need to get them into soil!

Thanks for tagging along again this week. Talk soon!
Have a delicious week!




Comments

  1. That sounds delicious! This week we are having:
    M: pork chops with apple sauce, and asparagus risotto. And then I have no other meals planned, but I’m also making modified colcannon (no cabbage; just leeks and bacon mixed into some mashed potatoes), Israeli couscous salad with tomatoes and cucumber, and caprese salad. I’ll probably end up making falafel to go with the cous cous salad, and maybe roast some chicken? I have planned poorly this week…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love falafel. Your meals always sound so good.. Asparagus risotto?! Recipe please!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts