Weekly Menu 5/2/22

 Hey there and Happy Monday! It is a busy week around here. It's Teacher Appreciation week, and for a PTA board member that means there's a ton to do (I'm tired just thinking about it). Next week is Right to Read Week and we've been busy making decorations to fill the elementary school hallways. I love doing these things, but I am also super ready for summer break!!

Last week, my sister and I launched a new business venture. We are starting an online plant shop and we are kicking it off this week selling boxes of cuttings for Mother's Day. So, pile that on to my stack of stuff to do, haha (I'm actually very excited about this). You can find us on FB: Plantdemic OH

So my menu this week was very uninspired. I did something I never do, I shopped for groceries with no menu and ended up buying random stuff. I did get a little inspiration from a frozen poke bowl in the seafood section, but thats as creative as we get this week. Here's the menu:

Monday: Turkey Sausage and Rice Skillet

Tuesday: Poke Bowls with pineapple salsa

Wednesday: Singaporean Laksa (Homiah Spice packs for the win!!)

Thursday: Ground Beef Tostada Bowls

Friday: Delivery Pizza

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Mother's Day! I'll have orange cardamom scones for breakfast. These are my favorite thing ever.

So, that's all for now. Share your menu in the comments and inspire me! Have a delicious week!

Comments

  1. We are having a taco ring (just taco meat inside croissant rolls shaped in a ring and baked with the toppings on after), leftover Chinese, cabbage and noodles w/andouille sausage, and pulled pork w/macaroni and cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts