Weekly Menu 8/15/22

 Welcome back to another week of what I'm cooking. It's a busy week, for sure. School starts in a few days and all that comes with that. Woohoo! Back to schedules and, dare I say, normalcy? This will be my first year with both kids at school all day, so I guess it won't really be normal for me... 

Anyways, there's a lot of stuff going on this week: Open house, kindergarten screening, SCPTA Tail Gate, our city's bicentennial celebration. So this week, I'm going with easier meals to lessen the stress of mealtime prep. Last week, we had laksa with chicken and shrimp. I seriously love love love Homiah spice kits. This isn't an ad, I just really love the flavor and wanna spread the word. Below is the bowl before and after I poured the laksa broth over top. It's just so good and you should really just buy some and try it.




Here's the menu for this week: 
Monday: Hamburgers and Salad
Tuesday: Hummus and Pita Chips
Wednesday: Baked Ziti with Meatballs
Thursday: Smoked Sausage and Potatoes
Friday: Pizza
Sat/Sun: TBD


Share your menu in the comments! Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts