Weekly Menu 10/10/22

 Happy Fall, y'all! The leaves are turning my favorite shade of orange and I'm breaking out the sweaters (for the mornings at least...). This time of year always gets my creative mind ticking. So many colors, so many flavors, so many places to visit. WAY too little time for all of it!

Last week, I made Butternut Squash Soup. It was perfect for the gross cold weather we had. Adding a splash of cream to the top gave it just a little extra oomph!



While I do have some more intensive fall food planned in the future, this is not the week for it. This week is for easy food. While I was planning out the menu for the week, my youngest asked if he could add something to the list.

So, I guess here is the menu for the week...

Monday: TBD
Tuesday: Beef and Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Thursday: Greek Chicken Salad
Friday-Sun: TBD 

Have a delicious week!


Comments

Popular Posts