Weekly Menu 10/3/22

 It is October! My most favorite time of the year. The leaves are staring to turn, cool mornings, warm afternoon sun, apple cider, Fall lattes, sweaters... ah! The best! On the down side, I've had to bring all of my houseplants inside because it is now in the 30s at night. 

Speaking of house plants.. I think we are going to do a flash sale soon because I need to clear out my propagation chambers. They are FULL of stuff that needs put in soil. So, go like our FB page PlantdemicOH for updates on that.

Over the weekend, we went to a Fall Family Festival at Monroe Falls Metro Park. The had cider, popcorn, and apples and we watched a lumberjack competition and took a hay ride around the park. 

While the kids were at school last week, I made fried polenta for lunch. It's topped with maple syrup, blueberry preserves and sliced blueberries and strawberries.

Here is what we are having this week. I asked the kids for their input. See if you can guess what their choices are...

Monday: Butternut Squash Soup and Hammy Sammies

Tuesday: Sausage Chunks with Rice

Wednesday: Naan Pizza

Thursday: Hot Dogs with Chili Sauce

Friday: Delivery Pizza

Sat/Sun: TBD

And that's all for now. We have a pretty chill week, so I hope you do to. As always, have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts