Weekly Menu 11/7/22

 Hey there. It's Monday again! I hope you aren't struggling with the time change too much. I feel like our kids adjusted fairly well this time, and thats a first!

We had our Friendsgiving over the weekend, and now my brain is in Christmas mode even though we haven't even had actual Thanksgiving with our family yet. I guess it doesn't help that we are kicking off Christmas party planning for the elementary school this week....

Speaking of Friendsgiving, it was so nice to have everyone together again! All of the food was amazing. I didn't take many photos, but here is the apple pie I made. It had cinnamon roll crust on top and bottom, and apple and dulce de leche filling. Lomelino's Pies for the recipe win!!


Now on to the menu this week. I'm feeling lazy and I have a few busy days this week, so I have a few crockpot meals in the mix. I also have a big container of salad to use up, so I'm pushing for a dinner salad everyday until its gone. I may or may not have sent a salad in my kindergartener's lunch today. Hahaha!

Monday: Crockpot Swedish Meatballs
Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken Shawarma
Wednesday: Crockpot Turkey Chili
Thursday: Leftovers (or grilled cheese or pan fried sausage slices)
Friday: Delivery Pizza
Saturday: TBD, it's my friend's birthday but we haven't made and solid plans yet
Sunday: Fend for yourself day! We normally have enough leftovers to piece together meals for everyone.

Since my brain is in Christmas mode already, let me know what your fav Christmas dessert is. I need new ideas...

Have a delicious week!


Comments

Popular Posts