Weekly Menu 12/22/22

 Hey there. I skipped posting a menu last week. No real reason, I just sort of forgot. If you're curious, We had burgers and brussel sprouts, butter chicken with homemade naan, pulled pork sandwiches, pizza rolls, alfredo pasta and garlic bread, and take out pizza.

This is the last week of school before break. One kid stayed home sick today and the other went to school mad because one kid stayed home sick today. I'm over here in a cloud of lysol because I don't have time to be sick. There is too much going on this week: school parties, rewards, board meeting, setting up a hot cocoa bar for school staff, gift shopping... Tis the season, I guess. 

Every December, we have a few silly things we do. One is listen to The Decemberists on Dec 1. (but I do this all year anyway because they are my fav). Second is we play Horchata by Vampire Weekend and drink Horchata. But we can't find premade horchata in store anymore. All they sell is the powdered mix and it is not very good, imo. This year, I decided to make it! Its actually super easy and it is so good! I added a little brown sugar rim and a sprinkle of cinnamon.


So, on to the menu this week.

M: Pulled Pork Tacos 

T: Gnocchi with Salad

W: Cumin Lamb Noodles

Th: Fried Sausage with Rice

F: Delivery Pizza

Sat/Sun: TBD


Let me know what you're having this week and if there are any weird things your family does in December.

Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts