Weekly Menu 2/27/23

 Happy Monday, friends! February is almost over and that means the best month of the year is coming! March is my birthday month!!! Yahoo! I love birthdays and I'm so happy to share the month of March with so many other awesome people (including one of my kids!), and my actual day of birth with 3 people I know plus Amanda Gorman (The Hill We Climb)!

Next week will be filled with ALL THE GOOD STUFF, so this week is the slow run-up to double-birthday week (Did I mention my son's birthday is 2 days before mine...). I also need to find time to make it to the Cleveland Botanical Gardens to catch the orchid show before its over in a few weeks and to go to Mason's Creamery for ramen before the season ends too. So much good stuff this time of year!

This past week, I made this really good kale and brussels sprout salad with roasted beet and chickpeas and torn up goat cheese. It was really good! It's going into the lunch rotation for a while. We had a little leftover crusty bread, so we made some croutons to top it.


Saturday, I was craving fried chicken sandwiches, so I went to the meat shop to grab some chicken breast and pickles. Unfortunately, I grabbed the wrong kind of pickles and they were more sweet than sour... but the sandwich was still amazing. It just hit the spot. And that dijon mustard mayo drip was mmmm so good!



Alright, I'm off to the grocery store and get the supplies for the week. Here's what's up:

Monday: Falafel and couscous bowls

Tuesday: Paneer Masala with rice and naan

Wednesday: Baja Fish Tacos with tangy slaw

Thursday: Korean Corndogs (because we all deserve nice things)

Friday: Delivery Pizza or homemade, haven't decided yet

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Birthday Party!! Pizza, cupcakes, chips, all the junk!


Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts