Weekly Menu 4/10/23

 Happy Monday again! I hope you had a nice weekend. The sunshine was a definite plus the last few days. We have a week of 70+ degrees ahead and I am so excited for it!

My little sister and her family visited over the weekend and we had so much fun, but I am exhausted. I almost fell asleep sitting up twice today. 😂 I took basically no pictures this weekend, but we had a lot of fun playing outside, hunting eggs with our neighbor, and quite a few drinks. My brother-in-law brought some walleye he caught and we set up a frying station outside and had some seriously delicious fish tacos and cucumber jalapeno margaritas.



Now my fridge is packed with leftovers (but no fish leftovers because we ate it all yesterday) and needs a cleanout. This week's menu is a reflection of that.

Monday: Fajita chicken taco salad
Tuesday: Cheesy Taco Rice Skillet
Wednesday: Italian Wedding Soup
Thursday: Hummus and naan dippers with veggies
Friday: Pizza
Sat/Sun: TBD

So much to do before the end of the school year (in 34 days, what?!) and so very little time. Alright then, have a delicious week!



Comments

Popular Posts