Weekly Menu 5/29/23

 Oh hey. It's Thursday and I'm just now posting the menu for the week. I'd like to say I've been so busy filling the days with fun activities for my children on summer break, but really we've just been hanging out at home. This summer, I instated a rule of no TV before 3pm. Its only been 4 days, but so far so good. We've had a little less fighting and the kids are getting better at entertaining themselves. Summer reading programs start today (Kent) and next week (PCDL), so we got signed up for those this afternoon.

I taught both boys to play fingertip mahjong, and G and I have tried playing 2 person mahjong, and I have played a few games of solitaire mahjong... Its a real riot over here!


The veggies are growing well too. Tomatoes are starting to flower, edible flowers are coming up, peppers and kale are getting taller, and this lettuce is just popping out of its container!


Here is the menu (thats already bee mostly eaten already) for the week:

Monday: Grilled strip steak, salad, and corn on the cob

Tuesday: Grilled fajita chicken tacos

Wednesday: Grilled strip steak, green beans, and fried potatoes

Thursday: Korean Corndogs

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: TBD, its triple trail fest weekend

Sunday: TBD


That is all. Have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts