Weekly Menu 2/14/22

 Happy Valentines Day, friends! And Happy birthday to my dad! He is a young 65 today! 

We made miso steak bites last night with our snacky Super-bowl dinner. They were really good and made me wish I had 6 more steaks marinated in red miso paste and fried..... mmmm.... We also made Triscuit pizzas, chips with salsa and queso, and squeezie cheese for whatever the kids decided to put it on (which was everything!) Saturday night, we made a quick hot pot with Shanxi Pull noodles, pork and green onion dumplings, enoki mushrooms, and super thinly sliced beef belly. I made a dipping sauce with soy sauce, seasoned rice vinegar, and chili crisp. Oh man, it was so good! And my oldest scored his first basket this weekend at his first bball game! Everyone played so well and it was so exciting to watch.

This week is a short week for the kids; there's no school Friday for Teachers' professional development day. That means ALL of those snacks I just stocked up on today will be gone by the weekend. Haha! 

Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions? We have been ordering in Chinese food for V-day since 2005 when Jared and I were in college. Its great because no one has to cook and because, um it's Chinese food! Hello!

So, without further delay I present the menu for the week. Feel free to share your plan in the comments!

Monday: Chinese takeout

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Sliders

Wednesday: Dill Pickle Roast Beef with Broccoli

Thursday: Leftovers 

Friday: Delivery Pizza

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: TBD

Have a delicious week!

Sometimes I art. I found an inspo pic on Pinterest yesterday.


Comments

Popular Posts