Weekly Menu 5/16/22

 New week, new menu! We are pushing our way toward summer break and, let me tell you, I cannot wait! While we get to start the summer out with a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, I'm still looking forward to not having to rush kids up and out the door. We can move at a slower pace and just eat popcicles. 

This nice weather we've been having the last week really has me (and everyone else) in that summer mood! I spent the weekend cleaning out the flower beds and turning mulch. We put the hammocks out in the tree and grilled burgers too. T has staked claim to a mound of dirt at the edge of the backyard and plays in it almost daily. He finds little friends and makes up his own games. Ah, to be a kid again!



Then... it rained today. And it was cold. So, I made chili and it hit just right. That brings us to this week's menu and few more hearty meals before we switch to summer food and bowls every night:

Monday: Chili

Tuesday: Pesto Chicken and Orzo

Wednesday: Malaysian Red Curry with Green Beans and Rice

Thursday: Ginger Sesame Chicken bowls with Broccoli and Rice

Friday: Back to the oldie but goodie: Romeo's delivery!

Saturday/Sunday: Its gonna rain at some point so we will see what happens (Rain Rain go away! I wanna go camping!!!!)

And if you've been following along with the plant shop my sister and I started, This week we will be talking about soil and why having the right soil will improve your plant's growth and health. I'll also be making a video of how we mix our aroid soil.


That's all for now. Share your menu in the comments and have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts