8/1/22 Weekly Menu

 Happy Monday, friends! Last week's menu was one of those ones where you plan it with the best of intentions and then nothing seems to go right. It all started with our camping trip and forgetting the boys bags at home. Our poor camping trip was cut short by bad attitudes (all around), continual rain showers, and impending storms the second night. We packed up early and headed home Tuesday afternoon, instead of staying the second night. Monday night, we went to the lodge, planning to get pizza (my husband and kids have been talking about this since their visit last year), but it turns out they only serve it Thursday- Saturday. We were all sad, but we still had a great meal (barbecue nachos, sandwiches and platters!) So, our trip threw our menu off and we have some holdovers from last week.

Monday: Beef and Broccoli stir fry with rice noodles

Tuesday: Dijon Chicken Thighs and rice

Wednesday: Miso Steak and red potatoes with green beans

Thursday: Stuffed Round Zucchini

Friday: TBD (My little sister and family are visiting!!!)

Saturday: Thai Food Takeout 

Sunday: TBD

I'll leave you with this photo of my kids walking out into Lake Hope. I used to swim here when I was a kid, but I haven't been there in almost 30 years. It was cool to see that it still looks basically the same, although its way smaller than I remember. They are working on restoring and repairing the dam, so we got to watch the big equipment in the background. 


Enjoy the last little bit of summer break and have a delicious week!


Comments

Popular Posts