Weekly Menu 8/8/22

 Hey there. I'm a day late posting my weekly menu. I'm blaming my sister because she was visiting this weekend with her family and they didn't leave until yesterday, so it's her fault. Haha! 

Last week, I made stir fried beef and broccoli. I used Rice Flakes as the noodles and holy smokes did they really make the dish! I've been using narrow rice noodles for that type of dish because my local groceries don't have wide rice noodles in stock. I found them at CAM Asia Supermarket (where I find all the good stuff. Ramen Snack anyone?!) and I went back over the weekend so my sister and I could get more. There are several brands to choose from, but I used Asian Best Brand. See them in action below.



Here's whats up this week:

Monday: Ginseng Soup with Chicken and Rice (Homiah Foods Spice Kit!!). Grilled Cheese for the Kids
Tuesday: Laksa Noodle Soup with Chicken and Shrimp. Morning Star chick'n patties for the kids
Wednesday: Miso Katsu with rice, cabbage, cucumber, and carrots
Thursday: Southwest Ranch Chicken Tacos with Lime Cumin Slaw
Friday: Pizza
Sat/Sun: TBD

Let me know what you're having this week in the comments.
Have a delicious week!


Comments

Popular Posts