Weekly Menu 3-13-23

Happy Tuesday! Last week was my birthday, my son's birthday, and my dog's birthday. It was a busy week! We didn't get to go out to lunch or dinner on my birthday, because our younger son was home sick all week. That tummy bug is no joke! So we ordered in food Tuesday. Wednesday, my sweet sweet friends had a birthday tea party for me.  It was so cute and fun! We got to play fancy for a few hours.

  
        

        

Friday, our doggy turned 15! We celebrated with a dog cookie and a nap. What more could you ask for than to sleep all day on your birthday?!


This week, all of our meals are recipes from Half Baked Harvest. I love her website. Everything is so visually pleasing and her recipes are just so good. I made whipped feta for the first time last night. Mmmmm! I had to lie about what was on their plates last night to get my kids to try it... They are determined that they don't like orzo (aka rice haha), whipped feta with sun dried tomato vinaigrette (aka hummus with roasted pepper sauce haha), and if I had said the meatballs were chicken then I'm sure they wouldn't have eaten them either. Once they started eating, they said "this hummus is good. It's kind of cheesy. And this rice is different but its good too." I eventually told them the truth, AFTER they agreed it was really good. But alas, I give you: Greek chicken meatballs and lemon butter orzo with whipped feta and sun dried tomato vinaigrette. 


 So, on to the menu for the rest of the week:

Monday: Greek Meatballs & Lemon Butter Orzo with Whipped Feta

Tuesday: Thai Drunken Noodles

Wednesday: I'm using the Tijuana Street Fries recipe to make Carnitas Tacos

Thursday: Greek Lamb Meatballs with Avacado Goddess Sauce, Hummus, Orzo and Greens

Friday: Delivery Pizza

Sat/ Sun: TBD


Its snowing here today and I kind of love it, but also kind of hate it. I'm ready for Spring (but not necessarily spring break next week...)

Anyway, stay warm and have a delicious week!

Comments

Popular Posts