Weekly Menu 3/20/23

 Happy Monday! Today is the first day of Spring and the first day of Spring Break from school for the kids. They have spent the whole day coughing and sneezing, so this is a great start to the week! Hah!


Yesterday, I went to a charcuterie workshop at Wolf Creek Winery with some PTA friends and it was so much fun! We had an amazing spread to graze on and then we built out own brunch boards with the supplies provided. A fun time was had by all. I will definitely visit Wolf Creek again. Its so pretty! 


Last week, I made meatballs twice (lamb and chicken). That seems like a lot for someone who doesn't eat meatballs very often (me), but my kids love meatballs, so whatever. Here are the lamb meatballs with hummus, orzo, and green goddess avocado sauce.

I also had a lot of pickled jalapeños left over from a recipe, so I whipped up a spicy cucumber jalapeño margarita with a tajin rim. Chef's kiss!

Now, on to the menu this week. 
Monday: Charcuterie Board (putting thise new skills to work!)
Tuesday: Pulled Pork and Potato Pizza
Wednesday: Crisp Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Thursday: Tortellini with pesto and mini meatballs
Friday: Delivery pizza
Saturday: Dinner out with friends to celebrate a 40th birthday!
Sunday: TBD, but chili or cheesy tortilla soup sound really good...

I hope you and your family are healthy and cough/sneeze free. Enjoy the sunshine and have a delicious week!







 

Comments

Popular Posts