Weekly Menu 4/3/23

 It's Monday again! Time for another menu. The weeks just seem to be flying by. I counted this morning and my kids only have 38 school days left in the year. How is that possible?!

My little sister and her family are visiting for Easter this coming weekend, so some of the meals are still up in the air. She has requested we do charcuterie one night and we will probably have Thai food another night because she is obsessed with Pad Thai. 😉 And thats totally fine with me because I love Thai food too. 

Last weekend, we celebrated our friend's birthday by going out to dinner at Cilantro in Akron. I normally get sushi when we go there, but this time I got the Tonkotso Ramen with Chashu Pork and a Tokyo Mule to drink. So good!


On to the menu this week:
Monday: Honey Buffalo Chicken
Tuesday: One Skillet Sausage and Rice
Wednesday: One Skillet Pesto Chicken and Orzo
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Order Thai Food
Sat: Charcuterie Board
Sun: Waffles for breakfast

That's all for now. Have a delicious week!


Comments

  1. Sounds great! Make double and I'll swing through the drive through line!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts