Weekly Menu 11/13/23

 Happy Monday! It's been a few months since I've posted a menu, but I'm still here. We've made a lot of good food and had a lot of fun this Fall. I started a "quick" built-in bookshelf remodel in September and I'm ALMOST done with it....

Oh, Nelsonville Music Festival and Ingenuity Fest happened. Super fun, as always!

Here's a quick photo dump of fun and food:







Last night, I made fried bread for the first time in 3 years. I've been dreaming about my grandma's version for a long time and I finally remembered I did a recipe recreation a few years ago. I dug out that old notebook (Being a hoarder has its advantages, haha!) and tweaked the recipe a little and it was so good!


Now, on to the menu for the week:

Monday- French Dip Sandwiches

Tuesday- Beef Kofta Kebabs with pita and hummus

Wednesday- Pizza made with leftover pita

Thursday- Meatball Stroganoff

Friday- Takeout

Saturday- Baked Potato Bar!

Sunday- TBD

T-minus 42 days until Christmas, friends.  Have a delicious week!


Comments

Popular Posts